Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 8 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team in Belgrade we are onboarding Senior Software Engineer – Python
As part of the engineering team of the Digital business unit, your responsibilities will be to build, improve and scale the products that power one of the most complete music data processing systems in the world. We use agile values to improve our day to day performance.
In addition, we also provide on-demand audio identification services that enable our partners to be in control of user-generated content.
Our main development technology is Python along with some of its frameworks, such as Django and Flask. We also use Docker to speed up our developments and deployments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a resourceful, action-driven and talented coder to help us with the evolution, maintenance and development that a system of this magnitude requires. As part of the engineering team, you will work side by side with the operations team in order to offer the best user experience to our clients and develop creative solutions to satisfy their business needs.
You must have
- 4+ years of industry experience building data-intensive web applications.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Experience using Python web app frameworks
- Hands-on experience with relational DBs.
- A strong belief that you get the most out of your time when working in a team.
- The ability to work comfortably in Bash and on remote servers.
- Lots of fun explaining our back-end to your grandparents.
- Experience with Linux.
- Fluent in English
It would be great if you also have
- Basic knowledge of Docker.
- Frequently worked/developed/deployed on the cloud and in automated environments.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience with software design lifecycle and best practices (code reviews, testing).
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
What we offer
- Full-time job.
- Full flexibility on working hours and home office.
- Flexible compensation scheme which lets you choose benefits that suit your lifestyle.
- Becoming part of a young and international team obsessed with bettering the music industry.