We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer iOS Swift, responsible for the development and maintenance of the iOS version of Captural. Captural is aiming to be a universal app that runs on various iPhone and iPad models. Your focus is helping development of the iOS App. We are an experienced team who pays attention to details and wants to make every bit of the app as great for our users as it can be.
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience in Objective-C and/or C/C++
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Photos, Core Data, Core Animation, Core ML, WatchOS, etc.
- Experience with image processing, GCD, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries such as OpenCV is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills to express ideas and opinions
- Tendency to perfection of UX and UI
- High quality standards of coding
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or similar
- Basic knowledge in Computer Vision is a plus
What we offer
- A friendly, competent, distributed, and multi-national team
- Rewarding user feedback from thousands of users
- Remote working environment with flexible working hours
- Job security: We are seeking only reliable long-term employees with permanent contract.
- No recruiter offers wanted!
Please send your application in English and make sure to include a link to your Github/Bitbucket account and/or app examples you are proud of.