Alite International is a knowledge and software consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 6 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Experience programming in C++, C#, .NET, Java or other computer programming languages
- Experience with AWS (or other cloud platforms) is a plus
- Experience with DWH and BI is a plus
- Passionate about technology and striving towards a great customer experience
- Ability to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Perform design, development, testing, implementation and documentation within an agile-based work environment
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured and meets industry standards
- Engage with the client to ensure expectations and priorities on the technical delivery are implemented with a high standard
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
We offer you:
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
If you are interested, please send us your CV electronically.
We thank every candidate who applies for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.