Who are we?
We are a product first company with headquarters in Santa Clara with offices in multiple countries around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
Why should you join us?
- You will be working in a team that consists of industry veterans and high potential engineers.
- Every engineer is an integral part of our global engineering team and as such is directly responsible for more than a half of million of users of our platforms.
- Our systems are being used by millions of users around the globe on a daily basis.
- The platform consists of mission critical, highly available, distributed systems.
- We apply best practices of software testing by covering our code with unit, integration and performance regression tests.
- We apply best practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery and our platforms are deployed on a daily basis to all of our clients.
Does this apply to you?
- You have been working as a software engineer for at least 3 and preferably more than 5 years.
- You are experienced in end to end software development life cycle (design, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance).
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Redis or Cassandra).
- You have advanced understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol and RESTful services.
- You have a strong passion for scalable and high performance platforms.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented.
- You are driven by dealing with new challenges everyday.
- You have a knack for driving change, proposing ideas and challenging other’s ideas.
- You are able to use experience gained so far to see the bigger picture.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge to other people and learning from them as well.
And maybe even this?
- You have experience with Lua and Scala programming languages.
- You have dealt with complex time critical issues (production incidents or outages).
- You have worked on a product with a large user base.
- You have experience with messaging platforms like Kafka.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Training and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
Sounds challenging? Apply here!