Cloud computing is the next big thing, it is the wave of the future. Most new software being built today is for the cloud. Today, there is a limited pool of people who know how to build and operate cloud-native applications. We are hiring talented and motivated Senior Software Engineers who are passionate about researching, taking on new challenges, and solving deep technical problems.
Senior Software Engineers
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, reliability, scalability, latency, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service
- Contribute in debugging, troubleshooting complete stack of a service and drive analysis of an outage; write software and build automation to resolve problems permanently
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems; assess design and code changes to drive improvements
- Conduct periodic on call duties
- 2+ years of experience building scalable distributed systems
- 5+ years of software development experience in a product group
- Demonstrated excellence in Coding, Code Review and Technical communication documentation
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with owning or driving large scale services, components or feature areas
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering discipline, OR 4 years of equivalent software engineering work experience
- The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks is essential
- Experience optimizing automation, reliability and monitoring of LiveSite
- Strong customer focus and data driven approach
- End-to-end Delivery and Innovation
- Agility in fast paced environment
Please submit your application on the following link Senior Software Engineer-Azure | Serbia. Our team is going to contact you as soon as we start our hiring round.
This position can, but does not have to, be a position of direct employment with Microsoft, i.e. it can be a position through external agency.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.