Do you like to impact the lifes of billions of humans? Are you interested to learn and grow with our challenges
Microsoft Software Engineering Europe offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Belgrade, Dublin and Prague are part of our Experiences & Devices and Azure divisions within Microsoft and transforming Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure to empower people and organizations to achieve more.
We are looking for passionate and open minded candidates who can imagine to join us in more than one of the above mentioned locations, passionately interested in or already experienced in building and running distributed systems. We have multiple opportunities available across locations and are looking for candidates who are curious to learn and keen to move. After you successfully pass our assessment you will be offered an opportunity in one of the above mentioned locations considering your background, experience, business demand and personal preferences.
- You will work as a Software Engineer in one of the above mentioned locations with some of the best Software Engineers, Architects, Program Managers, Data Scientists in the industry, focussing on clean code, applying engineering best practices and keeping performance, availability, reliability and consistency in mind.
- You will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment where learning is key.
- You will contribute to design, implementation, testing, rollout and running cloud based software services.
- You will be maintaining and developing clean and effective code by allowing refactoring when needed and ensuring your code base incl. tests are ready for change.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related technical disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience designing, coding (C#, C++ or Java), testing, and debugging commercial software.
- First experience in distributed systems and ideally microservices architecture is a plus.
- Ability and openess to learn, fail, reflect and apply learnings moving forward.
- Curiosity and strong collaboration skills.
- Passion for quality.
Microsoft Europe offers an enthusiastic, high paced work environment where you can impact millions of users around the world. We are open minded, diverse and work flexible hours. You can look forward to attractive pension plans, personal-, travel- and health insurances (varies by location), vacation as well as state of the art hardware and software in daily use. We are also focusing on your personal and professional development within Microsoft in Europe and beyond.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2021.