We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures, and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures.
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Software Project Manager with experience leading client-facing software development engagements ranging from $250k - $2mm in size within a small to medium firm environment. This is a Senior-Level Project Manager Position. The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational and communication skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This person will manage the planning, strategy, development, and delivery of business software applications for our clients from start to finish with the ability to remain flexible with changing business requirements throughout the process.
As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities would include communicating with clients to determine client needs, project scope, project budgets, coordinating schedules, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will create and maintain project tasks and timelines and ensure that development teams are organized and project resources are used efficiently.
Effective communication, both written and verbal is key when working with C-Suite and Enterprise clients. Managing the stakeholder expectations while keeping projects on track during the development lifecycle will be a key responsibility.
We love what we do and the person in this position is an important part of our team. We strive for all projects to come in on time and on budget and want our customers to be as excited as we are! Your communication and attitude are key to developing our relationships with our customers.
Our working hours are 8 am - 5 pm Eastern time.
- Develop product vision, roadmap, and features with a clear model of how the solution addresses business initiatives
- Coordinate with SMEs and other partners for support, legal, financial, operational, and production needs of the product
- Manage custom web and mobile application development projects
- Communicate product vision with development team and coordinate implementation
- Manage relationship with the client
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Develop technology strategies for clients
- Create and maintain project documentation and use case diagrams
- Create and manage project budgets
- Create and manage project tasks
- Gap and Risk analysis
- Run project meetings with team members and with clients
- Assist in developing the scope for proposals and new projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Required Knowledge & Experience
- At least 7+ years of experience working as a Senior PM in an agency environment
- Experience with some form of account management
- Experience with custom software development
- Experience with project management tools like Slack, Asana, and Jira
- Experience working with dev teams and creative teams
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus eligibility
- Full-time position
- Fully remote work
- Contribution for Health Dental, and Vision plans
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Upoznaj kompaniju Curotec
Curotec je kompanija osnovana 2010. godine u Filadelfiji. Imaju globalno prisustvo na tržištu. Posao koji rade je osvojio brojne nagrade svetske organizacije koje su ih prepoznale zbog kvaliteta. Kada je reč o digitalnim poslovnim rešenjima, ne postoji nijedan izazov previše komplikovan za njih.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...