We are expanding our excellent team and seeking a Senior Software Test Engineer!
Suppose you have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies, excellent communication, and presentation skills, and you can manage complex and challenging projects. In that case, we encourage you to submit an application and become a part of our team. Your future colleagues would love to have you in the team to architect, create, and run manual and automated tests.
The role of a Senior Software Test Engineer is to coordinate the process for analyzing software applications. This process will involve creating and implementing testing methods, recording the test results, and providing recommendations to improve software programs based on the results.
Also, collaborating with organizational management to streamline operations, utilizing programming languages to create testing scripts, and documenting software testing procedures, and evaluating our organization's technical infrastructure for security issues.
THESE WILL BE SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an expert in quality engineering, you will execute test plans and test methodology for complex software projects.
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- Develop and enhance the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
- Determine testing best practices and principals and promote them across the organization.
- Understand designing and coding for testability to produce quality code.
- You will be the expert in charge of developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, performance, and regression test cases.
- Provide functional/technical expertise in bug analysis.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience as a QA engineer (functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability testing) for distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools is a must.
- Track record of delivering high-quality infrastructure products on time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and distributed environment and adapt to internally triggered changes.
- Experience with testing and using REST APIs.
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Understanding of various DevOps tools.
- Distributed teams mean you can work from wherever you want...
- ... although we do have two offices in the center of belgrade
- No-limit paid vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Tech and education budget
- True meritocracy when it comes to promotions