We are looking for a qualified Senior System Analyst with a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with business and development teams.
What's the role about
- As a member of the Systems Analysts team, you will contribute to the delivery of new products’ features/functionality.
- You will work closely with other analysts, product owners, and engineers to design high-quality solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Gather and write requirements for new features and improvements in the Paysend products
- Design high-quality solutions for business problems
- Document solutions on the Confluence and GitLab wiki
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Experience in requirements gathering and writing
- Experience in technical documentation
- Strong skills in system design with different types of integrations (REST, MQ, gRPC, etc.)
- Database design experience. Good knowledge of SQL
- XML/XSD, JSON Schema, Protocol Buffers
- UML: component diagram, sequence diagram, state diagram
- Good knowledge of PlantUML
- Experience with OpenAPI (Swagger)
- Ability to use С4 Model
- Code reading skills (Java, C#)
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0, OpenId Connect, SSO
- Understanding of AsyncAPI
- Understanding characteristics of Cloud