One of the largest investors in Serbia, a systemic and responsible bank, operational 10 years on the market, due to the intensification of its activities, is opening the following position:
Senior System Engineer
- Managing and improving systems infrastructure, including server hardware, operating systems, network services and storage.
- Establishing best practices and procedures for system design and management
- Performing systems and storage capacity planning and hardware purchasing
- Maintaining and providing interfaces for system information
- Implementing tools for system management, including system installation and VM provisioning, configuration automation, firmware and OS updates, and system health monitoring.
- Document designs, procedures, tasks, and events
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in Systems management-related roles (Administrator or Engineer)
- Experience with large scale systems administration, storage and data center infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Windows platforms and services
- Experience with one or more system virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.)
- Knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, HTTP and others).
- General scripting experience
- Good communication skills, ability to work with different teams and with set goals
If you are interested to continue your career within dynamic and challenging environment, please send you application with CV.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.