One of the largest investors in Serbia, a systemic and responsible bank, operational 10 years on the market, due to the intensification of its activities, is opening the following position:
Senior System Engineer
- Managing and improving systems infrastructure, including server hardware, operating systems, network services and storage.
- Establishing best practices and procedures for system design and management
- Performing systems and storage capacity planning and hardware purchasing
- Maintaining and providing interfaces for system information
- Implementing tools for system management, including system installation and VM provisioning, configuration automation, firmware and OS updates, and system health monitoring.
- Document designs, procedures, tasks, and events
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in Systems management-related roles (Administrator or Engineer)
- Experience with large scale systems administration, storage and data center infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Windows platforms and services
- Experience with one or more system virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.)
- Knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, HTTP and others).
- General scripting experience
- Good communication skills, ability to work with different teams and with set goals
We are offering:
- Development opportunities and continuous education
- Challenging and friendly working environment
- Team Building
If you are interested to continue your career within dynamic and challenging environment, please send you application with CV to our address, with full confidentiality to:
Eurobank a.d. Beograd – Human Resources
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.