sa.global provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide for the past 30 years. We are one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over thousands of Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
We are a different kind of consulting company. We are run by consultants not by marketing people or investors. We are agile, committed, and capable as we've proven over and over again for our customers.
We are happy to announce that our Belgrade team is growing with following role:
Senior System Engineer
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation)
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to join our Global IT Center of Excellence team. This team is responsible for systems administration, installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, modification, security, and upgrading of IT systems and components to provide services that enable customers to effectively apply Microsoft software solutions to business requirements.
What will you do:
- Collaborate directly with internal and external clients/vendors and serve as primary technical point-of-contact for all matters related to server management and virtualization, Azure cloud management, O365 operations and security.
- Automate as many repeatable tasks as possible in collaboration with the technical teams
- Troubleshoot issues that occur in production and assist with implementing solutions
- Perform regular system checks and monitoring, troubleshooting, installation, and administration of client-server systems.
- Perform installation and administration of virtual infrastructure and web applications
- Perform 1st/2nd Level IT-Support.
- Maintain asset management (hardware/software).
- Execute backup and recovery.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for multiple application environments.
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined teams, ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered.
- Adopt and evangelize the sa.global successful methodologies to deliver speed of implementation and ongoing updates to the customer.
- Mentor and coach junior consultants on best practices, processes and professional client service.
What we require from you:
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience
- Knowledge and hands on experience in:
- Azure management: Managing Azure Virtual machines, Managing Azure networking, Azure SQL, Tenant, license, and Role management, Azure AD Connect, Usage reports and Auditing
- MFA and PIM
- Exchange Online
- O365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online
- O365 Secure score and policies
- Some knowledge of Azure DevOps: Organization, Users and licenses management
- Knowledge of PowerShell in concept of MS Cloud solutions administration
- Strong Hyper-V skills
- Knowledge of any support ticket management system
- Familiarity with ERP solutions (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
- Good written and spoken English language
- Degree in Information Technologies
What we offer:
A full-time position, excellent team, and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Microsoft Dynamics and Azure Consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a consultant in multiple roles. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your CV in English.
Find out more about sa.global.