Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Senior System Test Engineer (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
System test activities in the automotive industry represent a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
As a system test engineer, you will have the chance to work with the latest automotive-specific tools, on the newest, most interesting and diverse products on the market (Tire-Pressure Monitoring Systems, Fully Digital Instrument Clusters, Car Key Fobs, Digital Tachographs, Sensors, Radars, Body Control Units and many more).
If you are smart, eager to learn, attentive to details, and willing to work in a team with individuals that share the same values and capabilities, we would be more than happy to have you onboard.
- In-depth analysis of customer requirements
- Creation of test specification
- Test Automation by using automotive industry-specific tools (internal and external)
- Execution of tests and generation of test reports according to the defined test process
- Development of test tools
- Issue reporting and tracking by using specific tools
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, Software Development, EE Development, ME Development and Quality Engineer in verifying and interpreting the test results
- Building test setups and test environments tailored for each specific product
- Test Management tasks on local or project level
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- Relevant University Degree (Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science…)
- Relevant industry experience in embedded systems R&D (preferably in testing)
- Knowledge of programming languages in one or more: C/C++, C#, Python, Java, Matlab…
- Knowledge of automotive protocols: CAN, LIN, UDS
- Knowledge of automotive standards: ISO 15504, ISO 26262
- Knowledge of the tools: Vector CANoe, NI LabView, NI TestStand
- Knowledge of test design methods and processes (preferably with ISTQB certification)
- Experience in handling electrical measurement and automotive equipment (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, OBD...)
- Experience with Application Lifecycle and Requirements Management tools (Rational DOORS, PTC Integrity, JIRA)
- Excellent English communication skills
Additional beneficial qualification:
- Experience in test management or leadership of R&D teams
- Experience with RF or wireless technologies
- Experience with electronics and related tools (Altium Designer, LTspice, NI Multisim…)
- Knowledge of German or French
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 04.10.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.