Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What do you bring?
A technical related degree, open-minded personality and fluency in English - both written and spoken. By now, you have gathered more than 5 years of relevant experience.
As for technical expertise, under the belt you already have:
- strong experience in digital and/or analogue electronics design
- e.g. microprocessors, power supplies, interfaces, sensors, wireless
- fluency with ECAD tools such as Altium Designer or alike
- ability to challenge a system - find weak spots, improvements, cost reduction
- firmware development in C
- leadership experience in an international environment is a big plus
How do you do it?
- by showing analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- by collaborating closely with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- designing electronic circuits, diagrams and PCB layout, prototype commissioning, cost estimations
- developing or debugging firmware
- ideally, applying Scrum and agile practices in your daily work