The Engineering Enablement team at Instana is looking for an experienced Infrastructure engineer and DevOps practitioner in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Instana processes millions of messages per second in order to provide actionable APM intelligence to our rapidly expanding customer base. This constant stream of telemetry creates a number of obstacles that must be met with operational agility, as well as architecture, design and development.
Can you provide more than five ways to produce a kernel panic? Does this sound like you? Then come work for the most modern application monitoring vendor in the field! A US or EU work permit is neccessary.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Rational thinking and problem solving
- Ability to learn and adopt to new technologies
- Good code writing discipline and attention to detail
- Experience with using docker and orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes) and/or cloud services
- Experience with testcontainers and building CI/CD pipelines is a big plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What Instana offers:
- Number of vacation days (27)
- Stock options
- Paid wellness & fitness
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional remote work
- Working with the latest technologies
- Picking out technologies that work best for the task at hand
- Free choice of workstation
As the forward thinking provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today’s dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring experts, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high performance applications today and in the future. Visit https://www.instana.com to learn more.