PacketFabric has done to the network what cloud did to compute and storage. We’ve made it affordable and easy to consume without sacrificing the quality and reliability of a carrier-grade network. Customer and developer experience, automation, and engineering rigor are crucial to our mission. This means our customers get the speed of the cloud, the ease of the internet, and the reliability of a highly-engineered network… without the cost. Join us in leading this market transformation!
As a Partner Technical Account Manager, your goal is to recruit and enable PacketFabric’s integrated reseller partners who leverage our APIs to enable their own products, solutions, or services.
HIGH LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the overall success of a portfolio of integrated partners
- UNDERSTAND THE PARTNER’S BUSINESS (vertical or horizontal), and be able to quickly synthesize and articulate the value proposition that a PacketFabric integration will offer
- SELL THE VALUE OF INTEGRATION: Create presentations and demonstrations for the partner to help envision the user experience, systems design, and results of an integration
- EDUCATE partners with a comprehensive understanding of PacketFabric’s services and the APIs that drive them
- IDENTIFY AND PLAN the right integration strategy for the partner, including evaluating and making recommendations for lightweight integrations, ordering, billing, provisioning, and full end-to-end integrations
- FACILITATE PARTNER SELF-SUFFICIENCY: Get to know the partner’s systems and people, and perform gap analyses to identify training and coaching needs; design and deliver interventions to fill those gaps
- TRAIN AND COACH the partners on PacketFabric’s APIs, and assist them in integration scoping and planning
- EVANGELIZE PacketFabric’s APIs and integration opportunities to PacketFabric’s reseller and alliance community
- BUILD COMMUNITY: Make presentations to PacketFabric’s internal and external developer communities to foster best practice sharing across our partner communities
- Measure and communicate the numbers monthly and quarterly by closely managing pipeline, forecasting, and reporting and communicating progress to executive team, board members, and other stakeholders
- Create partner playbooks for sales and GTM strategies, enablement plans, sales plays, and programmatic interventions to drive results
- Manage and track all joint sales activities, plan and drive specific joint programs, incentives, campaigns, and sales pipelines
- Lead QBRs with each partner, and with PacketFabric leadership team, to communicate partnership, program, and pipeline status; operational metrics, sales pipelines, ROI metrics, and manage prioritization, risks, and challenges proactively
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will have a technical/software consulting background with a breadth of experience in cloud, devops, networking, and a variety of vertical and horizontal business applications.
- 10+ years of experience in a customer/partner-facing senior technical consulting role
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred
- Integration and middleware development experience
- Strong experience in facilitating solutions for development, devops, techops teams
- Experience driving large projects with complex systems and variable sized teams
- Experience in coaching, training, and enabling development teams for success
- Experience with large OSS/BSS systems, both industry standard and bepoke
- Highly motivated and motivational technical leader with an optimistic mindset and the willingness to roll up sleeves and GSD
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing environment without a lot of hand-holding / willing to wear many hats / ready to roll up sleeves, figure things out, and get things done
- Strong ownership/accountability mindset, ready and willing to manage all aspects of partner relationships, solve problems, and facilitate data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive working independently, cross-functionally, and in a 100% remote organization
SKILLS & CAPABILITES:
- Software development skills in multiple languages
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Superior organizational and project management skills – ability to organize and manage a pipeline, diligent follow-up with clients, clear and consistent communication of progress and results
- Superior stakeholder management and negotiation skills: ability to facilitate decisions on complex technical topics across multiple stakeholders with different goals
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to quickly synthesize information about complex systems and distill it into requirements, solutions, and execution plans
- Excellent operational and project management skills: ability to manage complex projects across multiple clients and drive continuous progress and results
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Autonomy, accountability, and ownership to drive all aspects of your business results.
- Competitive compensation for high performers.
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to drive high growth in a maturing startup environment.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.
Deadline for applications: 11.06.2022.
PacketFabric redefiniše kako kompanije koriste i grade mrežne (network) usluge. Ova kompanija jednostavno, ekonomično i stabilno povezuje mreže i sve svoje usluge pruža preko svog API portala.