We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience working with global enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with different CMS platforms as well as business SaaS platforms including Salesforce. The ideal candidate also possesses strong communication skills and can work directly with C-Suite executives and teams across multiple disciplines. This person will manage the strategy, development, and delivery of business solutions to meet client initiatives with the ability to remain flexible with changing business requirements throughout the process.
Effective communication, both written and verbal is key when working with C-Suite and Enterprise clients. Managing the stakeholder expectations while keeping projects on track during the development lifecycle will be a key responsibility.
We love what we do and the person in this position is an important part of our team. We strive for all projects to come in on time and on budget and want our customers to be as excited as we are! Your communication and attitude are key to developing our relationships with our customers.
- Collaborate with clients and team members to create solutions and innovative ideas to support client initiatives
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Manage the account and relationship with the client
- Develop technology strategies for clients
- Work with team to create project technical documentation
- Run project meetings with team members and with clients
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Team management skills and ability to work with teams and delegate responsibilities for timely completion
- Sales Engineering / Business Analysis - assist in developing the scope for proposals and new projects
- Oversee project budgets and allocation of resources
- Natural ability to uplift and motivate the people you're working with
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong collaboration skills with multiple stakeholders
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Experience working with remote teams including client teams and internal coworker teams
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience working as a Senior Project Manager ideally in an agency or consulting firm environment
- Experience with CMS platforms, specifically headless WordPress or any other enterprise CMS
- Experience with custom application development and integrations
- Experience with project management software like Slack, Asana, Jira, Teamwork
- Experience working with dev teams and creative teams, ideally in an agency
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full-Time position
- Fully remote position
- Contribution for Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Contribution to retirement after 1 year20 days PTO
- Fun work environment
Upoznaj kompaniju Curotec
Curotec je kompanija osnovana 2010. godine u Filadelfiji. Imaju globalno prisustvo na tržištu. Posao koji rade je osvojio brojne nagrade svetske organizacije koje su ih prepoznale zbog kvaliteta. Kada je reč o digitalnim poslovnim rešenjima, ne postoji nijedan izazov previše komplikovan za njih.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...