Janea Systems (USA) is a growing enterprise-grade Software Engineering Services company who offer Engineer led delivery at speed. We are a dynamic team of elite software engineers and solution innovators. The best & brightest software engineering specialists from around the world choose to join us. From kernel to cloud, we work together to solve the most complex software engineering challenges faced by enterprises. We provide high-impact software development services to Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, GE, as well as large international corporations: Barclays Bank, Deutsche Telekom etc.
We are seeking a talented Senior Technical Project Manager to oversee different aspects of our internal product called Memurai
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Map business goals into a project plan
- Manage product backlog, dev sprints, in coordination with the Product Owner.
- Release management
- Plan and coordinate releases
- Drive release execution
- Ensure release verification
- Support management
- Manage tier 2 support requests, communicating w/ customer and assigning to devs as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the tier-1 support provider, including quality of service.
- Has calls with customers and customer prospects as needed (low volume expected)
- Handle tier-2 pre-sales requests from prospective customers (with the help of developers, head of marketing, as needed).
- Monitor CVEs, releases & major news for relevant products and libraries.
- Manage improvements to Product documentation.
- Coordinate marketing content production (scheduling, production, editing, review, publishing). Manages content writing staff engagements.
- Oversees social media strategy execution.
- Manage websites development, updates, etc
- Manage operations of release delivery points, website & support contacts.
- Manage access to product assets, including: codebase, CI/CD, release drop points, websites.
Requirements and skills:
- Technical project management experience, in projects with a developer audience
- Experience dealing with customers on technical issues.
- Great communication skills.
- Familiarity with common tools used by developers on Windows.
- Basic coding abilities. Ability to deal with command line tools, scripts, and having some level of understanding of code.
- Attention to detail and process oriented. Ability to drive process improvement.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience with enterprise software
- Experience with Redis and/or other database server software
- Competitive compensation with benefits
- The opportunity to work with a globally diverse team of top engineering talent on the industry’s toughest engineering challenges
- Ultra-flexible work conditions – Work from home using our virtual office setup or, if you prefer, we provide you with a desk at an office facility near you. Or use both
- Flexible working hours – as a remote-first company, our focus has always been on getting the job done well, not when or where it gets done
- A start-up work environment, with excellent opportunities for professional growth and enjoyment
Who we are and what we do?
We are a high-impact, enterprise-grade software engineering services company.
For over 18 years our clients have trusted us time and again to solve their most complex technological challenges and to accelerate and scale their mission-critical software engineering and product development initiatives.
Areas of Expertise
Over the years, Janea Systems has been trusted by enterprise companies to successfully manage engineering projects across a number of software technology areas;
Enterprise Open Source Software development & strategy
“No matter how smart people are you hire inside your company, there's always smarter people outside”
Our team's extensive experience being trusted by our clients to develop, manage, contribute and execute their mission critical OpenSource projects... View More
Developer tools, frameworks & platforms.
Our team's origins stem from a heritage of building systems-level software development tools (OS’s, API’s, SDK’s, CLR, CLI, Custom Tools (De-buggers, Code Editors, IDE’s) etc.)... View More
Modern web technologies (server & client side).
Deep web-tech is where our team has a lot of fun. An exceptionally deep background across this area includes expertise building large scale... View More
Big data and database development.
Our team's expertise in building big data & DB back-end solutions is unmatched, with a team of experienced and tenured architects and developers... View More
IoT, embedded and firmware development.
Our experience spans building custom real-time embedded software, debuggers, bootloaders, low level software frameworks... View More
Device driver & kernel development.
Whether you need specialized drivers development for Windows, Linux, or other OSs... View More
Low-level systems internals programming and high-performance servers development.
Rad od kuće