Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. Its focus is on financial services providers, telecommunications companies, the automotive industry and energy service providers. Over 500 employees in 7 subsidiaries work together to ensure state of the art solutions for our clients.
For our team in Belgrade we are looking for a dedicated Senior Test Engineer
- Actual task is to lead and support testing projects international, later he has to be capable to lead a small team of 2-5 persons
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with QA Team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing test cases and analyzing results
- Evaluating product code according to specifications
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams as well as helping with troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Azure Devops)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience with automated testing tools (postman, jmeter, cypress)
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a sense of humor is very welcome
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- Working with cross-functional team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you can expect:
- An open environment in a dynamic team
- Solution will be based on the latest technologies (Angular 9, Azure, Docker, .NET Core)
- Challenging and exciting tasks with freedom of action
- Attractive modern company premises
- Training and numerous certification options
Join our team!
Send your CV and application letter (both in English) as well as potential certificates and recommendations.
We are looking forward to get to know you!