You will be part of a team that collaborates with a client specialized for manufacturing audio and video devices. The team is responsible for development and testing software solutions which create unique and complete conference experience.
We need engineers who would migrate existing test automation framework to a new one and verify large suite of test cases with the new framework. Establishing CI environment and having tests executed frequently on a daily basis would be next step.
- Responsible of the entire testing activity: from building the test framework to test execution, from gap analysis of the existing solutions to extending those according to the project requirements
- Plan and prioritize your work to validate each interface/component develop by the team
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios
- Work very closely with the developers to review automation test coverage
- Lead the test execution of your test scripts, compile metrics and identify optimizations
- Drive product quality by capturing, escalating, and pursuing resolution on defects
- Communicate test results, metrics, and risk assessments to the project stakeholders
- Defining and establishing automation strategy and process
- Constantly evaluating the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Working closely with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years of experience with software engineering focusing on test automation
- Experience in one of following programming languages: Java/Groovy/Perl
- Familiar with one of following TA frameworks: Spock/JUnit/TestNG
- Experience in VoIP Network Communication Systems
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols such as SIP/H.323
- Experience in usage of Network Analyzers or tools like Wireshark
- Experience in web/mobile TA frameworks: Selenium/Appium
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 7,200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings
- Domestic and international conferences
- Workshops and education
- English classes
Deadline for applications: 28.05.2021.