You will be joining our dedicated team to develop an exciting graphic development app - from the ground up. We have an ambitious development roadmap with the goal of developing a completely innovative approach to UI design by challenging the norms and practices currently in use by the largest market players such as Figma, Sketch and Adobe. We want you to be a part of this story and help us build something meaningful!
- Excellent knowledge of design and prototyping tools (such as Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma)
- General knowledge and feeling for UX
- Ability to think outside the box
- Primarily engineer's and thought-out approach to design
- Experience in creating UX for complex web applications
Additional desirable skills:
- High degree of ethics and work dedication
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with other team members
- Precision and pragmatism
- A desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
- Interest in developing a new product from the ground up
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
We love trying out new ideas and experiments, so this is a great position for curious, self-starter types. You'll work hands-on with new technologies and have the opportunity to meaningfully shape the look and feel of the final product - a novel, lightning-fast platform for UX/UI designers.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2021.