EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Senior UX Designer to join our team in Serbia.
- Lead the UX on a range of project types, from design and build, to Research/Discovery
- Organize and facilitate workshops with the support of the UX Director
- Continue to learn and develop skills and methods across UX Strategy, Design Research, IA/Interaction design, Service design, Product Development and Thought Leadership
- Plan and run user research activities, gather and organize findings
- Reuse and suggest new user-centric methodologies to frame problems / needs
- Proactively challenge the design process and team members to consistently achieve the best outcome
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within a digital agency
- Deep understanding of all aspects of UX, with a pulse on the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, covering pitching, presentations and superb writing skills
- Fluent English knowledge
- Expert understanding of UX methods and when to apply them effectively
- Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider context of digital product design
- Experience working in an agile environment, and have experience working together with engineering teams
- Thorough understanding of the challenges of complex web and mobile web experiences. Native apps are a plus
- Experience working with other interface paradigms including voice and conversational interfaces
- Hands-on design skills with industry standard tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma Adobe suite (and whatever gets the job done)
- Experience in designing for a variety of platforms, technologies, screen resolutions and operating systems
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program