Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS's award-winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile.
What you will be doing
The goal of the innovation team is to rapidly turn new product ideas into prototypes that can be tested in the market to validate demand.
The focus of the role will be on analyzing user requirements with our subject matter experts, as well as clients and prospects to create wireframes & interactive prototypes which can be used to evaluate market demand.
- Responsible for all aspects of software interface design including audience and task analysis, market analysis, scenario building, storyboarding, prototyping, and defining interface specifications, guidelines, and standards.
- Conduct user research and contextual inquiry, including meeting with customers and potential users to gather contextual data.
- Translate research findings and user requirements into effective designs.
- Engage subject matter experts to define design parameters and constraints.
- Develop concepts and prototypes using design tools to help stakeholders envision proposed user experiences.
- Facilitate usability tests to capture feedback from users.
- Collaborate with UX team and broader UX community on the establishment of common design guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure user-centered design process is incorporated into FIS development lifecycle.
What you bring
- 5+ years of relevant UX design experience, preferably in a software or financial services company with exposure to enterprise applications
- Bachelor of Information Systems, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Interface/Visual Design or related field
- Portfolio or examples of previous design work
- Hands-on experience with design/prototyping tools (e.g. AdobeXD, InVision, Sketch etc)
- Good knowledge of user-centered design process and practices
- Understanding of responsive web design best practises
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and information organization capabilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand complex concepts and communicate these simply to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Very good level of English
Added bonus if you have experience
- Working with financial, enterprise applications
- With integrating UX disciplines within an agile development proces
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.