Bethard is looking for a Senior UX Designer to take the product to the next level. Looking for a person that thrives working individually and with growing responsibility. Working with development teams in Serbia and Sweden. Also being part of a team of Product Managers, Quality Assurance Testers and Project Managers, with lead from Malta. Will be given help with UI if that is wanted by Designers situated in Belgrade. We are looking for a positive person who sees solutions not problems. The person we are looking for wants to be part of something more than just the usual office job. That person wants to be given more and more responsibility, and have the courage to make more and larger business decisions as he or she would develop with time. Standing on your own two feet and working independently is looked up upon here. Hunger to improve and learn as a person, as well as caring for what you do on a daily basis is important. Having an interest in casino and sports is a plus. Please apply if this sounds like you.
- Sports and casino interest
- Online gambling knowledge
- Energy & Motivation
- Independent & bright
- Solution oriented
- Challenge driven
UX Designer responsibilities include
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Collaborating with Product/Project Managers to find the best Business solutions to the UX work
UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends