As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our JobCloud Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Senior UX Designer.
JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network. Our team of 250+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a common mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna and Belgrade, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture and vision to our team every day.
- Own the design of our products end to end, from concept through shipping and beyond
- Ensure coherent and consistent experiences across multiple platforms
- Translate product requirements and user insights into clearly defined design deliverables - sketches flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- Push the visual design of our products forward and grow our Design System and Design Principles
- Ship, measure and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Establish partnerships with engineering, product management, marketing and other stakeholders to design remarkable product experiences
- 4+ years of hands-on design experience for web and mobile applications
- A strong portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI/UX work - please include your portfolio/a link to your portfolio in your application
- Outstanding visual design skills, conceptional strength and excellent analytical capability
- Deep understanding of the agile product development process and lean UX
- Experience building and maintaining Design Systems
- Ability to present ideas and rationale clearly, early and often in a way that invites collaboration and iteration
- Experienced with Sketch, Figma or any other Design Tools
- Fluent in English, German or French is a plus
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Work with an international team of talented designers and engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process