About the Job
We are looking for a highly-skilled User Experience and User Interface Designer with experience creating and promoting UX and UI design patterns. Our Designers are responsible for design systems tailored to our clients' products. Candidates should have significant experience leading design direction and creating assets for large applications, preferably in an Agile framework.
The Day to Day of the Job
At Curotec, you will have the opportunity to create and refine the experiences users have within far-reaching software solutions. We pride ourselves on being digital innovators and our designers have significant control over how customers enjoy our products. A day on the job may entail
- Collaborating with a Product Manager to decide the best way to design features
- Updating components in the design system
- Instructing developers on the behavior of a certain UI component
- Presenting storyboards to stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of design thinking
- At least five years of experience with website and app UX/UI design
- Proven work experience creating production-quality design assets at an enterprise scale
- Portfolio of design projects including wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Mastery of UI design tools such as Figma
- Highly collaborate and able to manage both internal and external relationships effectively
- Sincere empathy and emotional intelligence to delve deep into challenges brought to the table by various stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey designs to teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload effectively, highlighting any risks and issues in a timely manner
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product manager
- Create UX patterns to structure the user’s journey from first contact to last
- Create UI patterns to create a cohesive aesthetic experience that empowers the user
- Create storyboard, wireframe, mockup, and prototype assets to assist product decisions and guide frontend development
- Identify and troubleshoot UX and UI problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus eligibility Full-time position
- Fully remote work
- Contribution for Health Dental, and Vision plans
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Upoznaj kompaniju Curotec
Curotec je kompanija osnovana 2010. godine u Filadelfiji. Imaju globalno prisustvo na tržištu. Posao koji rade je osvojio brojne nagrade svetske organizacije koje su ih prepoznale zbog kvaliteta. Kada je reč o digitalnim poslovnim rešenjima, ne postoji nijedan izazov previše komplikovan za njih.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...