The Magic Media group is a media and tech start-up powered by creativity and innovation. We are a group with brands with a physical presence in 12 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a Senior Unity Programmer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player. The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time Unity programming experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital content production process and who is willing to work with content creators and engineers of other disciplines to build awesome games.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Implement and improve a variety of fast and efficient core software using Unity
- Maintain and build code using C# for all assigned work streams
- Help provide architectural oversight across the entire application
- Collaborate to devise optimal engineering solutions to technical challenges
- 4 years of experience in Unity
- Proficient with the .Net framework, its memory management
- Performance optimization experience
- Passion for video games!
- Proficient English skills
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication, core engine, and Virtual Reality technologies
- Experience in Tools Development
- Unreal Engine experience
- C++ programming
- Experience working with Amazon Gamelift, Google Firebase, or Microsoft Playfab
- Solid technical foundation (e.g. Computer Science / Maths Degree or equivalent)
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Permanently remote position
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
Magic Media is an international tech group powered by building creativity and protecting innovation.
We are home to an expansive group of professionals and industry-leading experts across all avenues from interactive entertainment, software, application and game development to cybersecurity, VFX, art and animation.