Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Our global creative team has a unique opportunity for a talented Experience Designer (UX/UI) to design award-winning websites that create great customer experiences, addressing the needs of our clients' businesses and their customers.
- Work & present with customers and internal project teams to get an understanding of desired functionality, and the designed User Interfaces to support this
- Ensure that the UX based on the customer journey solves customer pain points, and delivers a great experience from exploration to purchase and beyond
- Ensure successful UI designs reflect the brand identity
- Interpret user behavior, analyze and identify opportunities for solutions
- Promoting a user-centric point of view and demonstrate creativity in interaction design
- Seeking industry best practices and opportunities for future development in UX and Design
- Understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends, and key tools
- Working in an agile environment as part of a cross-functional team
- Designing with a mobile-first approach for web
- Contribute to department growth strategy & management
- 5+ experience as a UI or UX Designer with Visual Design skills
- Profound knowledge of Typography, layout, branding, image selection, and manipulation
- Produce deliverables such as wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, visual designs, presentations
- Research methodologies & ideation with the ability to visually tell the story and create presentations to stakeholders to support these
- Understanding of the opportunities that the development phase can provide, and also its limitations
- Full use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Office 365, Sketch, Zeplin & Invision
- Conceptual and information design skills
- Design Thinking expertise
- Creativity, flexibility, and energy!
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.