Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transactions by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
We are looking for:
Senior User Experience (UX) Specialist
- Creating bleeding edge tech products around face recognition and liveness detection
- Working alongside top class senior team from across the globe
- Work hard play hard company culture
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Open vacation policy
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Adapt to working in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment
- High drive and initiative
- Responsible, dedicated, owning decisions
- Extensively use and test our products in real life scenarios
- Analyze and gather customer feedback
- Analyze analytics data
- Pinpoint customer needs
- Organize internal and external testing sessions
- Research competition
- Ensure that experience is working across demographics
- Propose product improvements
- Create user flows, personas, wireframes and prototypes
- Define interaction models and concepts
- It’s up to you to define your workflow but you’d fit right into the Design team if you’re familiar with Sketch, Principle and Zeplin