The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE+ or equivalent degree in Electronics or Computer Science.
- 5+ years' hands-on experience in functional verification
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- Knowledge of C/C++ and System C
- Extensive SoC design and verification experience using VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog (UVM) or Specman e
- In-depth knowledge of Testbench and CPU/MCU Architecture
- Experience of Assertion-based verification and Formal methods
- In-depth knowledge of ARM System Architecture
- In-depth experience with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects.
- In-depth knowledge of scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- In-depth knowledge of software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN))
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution, and verification sign-off.
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications.
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment, private health insurance, and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be part of many sports and teambuilding activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and interpersonal skills to be able to lead a team of young and enthusiastic engineers working on complex product development.
For all candidates, proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!