IMPACT TECH LTD is where great things happen because great people come together. We create cool tech that’s supercharging businesses. Our working environment provides everything you need to perform at the highest level, and we are looking for a Senior VoIP Engineer to join our growing team in Limassol.
Impactivators are on a mission to change the way the world does business with AI-driven tools that deliver real results by creating a common set of scalable, data-centric solutions.
Are you an #Impactivator?
- Design and develop software for scalable highly-available VoIP/PBX systems
- Analyze and troubleshoot advanced VoIP issues
- Understand unfamiliar codebases and debug server-side PBX software
- Assist in the development of company policies and procedures to support VoIP operations and security
- Perform system tuning, configuration, and maintenance of VoIP/PBX systems
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Research new technologies and solutions
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement
- Demonstrate your passion for emerging technologies and self-development
- Demonstrate your problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Share your knowledge across team(s)
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities, technical seminars and internal hackathons
- An open and collaborative working environment
- Flexible working and leave schedules
- A competitive remuneration package, plus 13th salary
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking
- Team bonding events
- Relocation packages (where applicable)
- Variety of work arrangements (remote/WFH/office)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience with FreeSWITCH in an enterprise setting
- Strong working knowledge of SIP, TCP, UDP, RTP/SRTP, NAT and WebRTC
- Very good knowledge of protocol and packet analysis
- Experience with SIP related network components such as proxy, SBC, softswitch, etc.
- Experience with high availability clustering and load balancing
- Demonstrable working experience with programming languages such as Go, Python, Java or C/C++
- Knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with SQL and popular RDBMSes (PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with Docker and Docker Compose
- Understanding of Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge/experience of agile software development concepts and processes
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, for example, Git
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
- Strong experience with Kamailio and/or OpenSIPS
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience working with Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
- Cloud-based development with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience with Kazoo will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Bash Script will be considered an advantage
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Deadline for applications: 25.06.2021.