Senior Web Engineer
Rad od kuće
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Senior Web Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Work on architecture design for projects. This includes research related to the project and defining the correct technologies that should be used to accomplish project goals
Multitasking between many projects while preserving and delivering a high quality work
Being proactive, highly motivated and involved in helping the other team members suggesting improvements and solutions to problems
Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers and TLs
- Be involved as a developer on the project and be responsible for the quality of your part or for the entire project
- Help with code reviews and technical project management
- Work on finding solutions for both low level and high level problems
- Help with defining test plans with QAs
- Make project related technical decisions
- Work independently and deliver quality results without the need of constant supervision
- Cover the complete development of small scale projects
- Lead teams of various sizes under the supervision of Operations, Engineering Head, and Technical Lead(s)
- Supervise the development of small scale projects
Ensure the projects are following best practices and are having a maintained and updated tests (e.g. unit, integration, functional)
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Extensive experience with full-stack development
Proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages/frameworks (e.g. PHP/Node.js/Python/C#/GoLang, Laravel/Django/Express/Koa)
- Strong database design skills (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Digital Ocean)
Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS/Docker Swarm)
- Solid experience in system and software architecture
- Experience in leading development teams
- Experience with web-oriented cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
- Good in mentoring others and proposing better technical approaches and integrations in coordination with Engineering department
Excellent communication skills, confident and prepared for the calls within a company and with potential clients when needed
Good at providing estimates and predict usual difficulties that startup projects usually have
A great overall IT knowledge being capable achieving a basic understanding of the technology in short amount of time
- Good written and spoken English
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor's degree or higher
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Upoznaj kompaniju Scopic Software
Američka kompanija Scopic Software je lider po kvalitetu i ekonomski prilagođenim veb, mobilnim i desktop rešenjima. Kompanija je osnovana 2006. godine i sada ima skoro 200 zaposlenih širom sveta. Mi jesmo globalna kompanija, ali smo fokusirani na specifične, lokalne potrebe naših klijenata. Ništa nas ne inspiriše više od izazova pronalaženja pravog rešenja za određeni problem. Naši zaposleni rade od kuće, a rad je zabavan i izazovan. Radno vreme kod nas je fleksibilno.
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.