Senior WordPress Developer
We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures, and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures. Check out our website to learn more.
Work with an official partner of Automattic!
Curotec is an official partner of Matt Mullenweg's company Automattic. We work closely with the core teams at WordPress VIP for advanced enterprise WordPress hosting, the WooCommerce teams, and the WordPress core teams. Check out our official profile on WP VIP, and apply to this job if you'd like to work with the top WordPress engineers around the world!
About the Job
We are looking for a highly skilled developer that has experience in building websites using the WordPress framework. Candidates should have experience dealing with standard and custom theme development, plugin selection, plugin development, security, performance, mobile-first design, and custom integrations.
This position is for a remote candidate and location does not matter as long as you can meet the working hour requirements below in the Job Requirements section.
Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
Must be dedicated, passionate and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
Must have experience working in an agency production environment
- Experience with integrating 3rd party services via REST or webhooks on payment gateways, shipping and fulfillment and tax platforms
- Must have published your own plugin to Git. Must be able to provide the link for our review
- Experience with large complex Enterprise sites
- Must have experience with custom themes and custom plugin development
- Experience building E-commerce sites on the WooCommerce framework.
- Experience in creating websites with popular WordPress page builders such as Gutenberg Block, Elementor, WP Bakery page builder, etc.
- Experience with custom API integrations.
- Experience with WordPress REST API/GraphQL.
- Able to work with Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Invision and Figma files.
- Should have good understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Must be able to produce quality bug-free work.
- Should be good in debugging and troubleshooting issues.
- Must be thoughtful and bring good ideas to the table.
- Knowledge of headless WordPress architectures will be a plus.
- WordPress VIP experience is a huge plus.
- Experience with Netlify CMS will be a plus.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies Vue.js, React.js and Next.js a plus
What You Will Do
- Work with a team of developers, BA, PM, QA, to execute strategies and implement solutions
- Develop front-end and back-end for WordPress websites
- Review features requests, provide feedback and develop/maintain features
- Build new sites per approved designs and specifications
Our Hiring Process
We have a 4-part hiring process that includes the following:
- Initial Interview
- Here we have a verbal non-technical discussion to see if there is a mutual fit. We'll have questions for you about your skills and background, we'll also answer any questions you have for us about the company, compensation structure, culture, and interview process.
- In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test. We'll send you an invite via email to log in and complete the test.
- Once you've completed the code test, we do a live coding interview that takes place on Zoom with screen share on. The interview includes a basic coding task that takes roughly 90 minutes.
- The final step to the interview process includes one or multiple conversations with a Curotec executive and/or a Curotec client manager to go over final details about your skills and determine where you would be the best fit within our team. At this time we'll also discuss the job offer and career path you'd have with Curotec.
We try to complete our interview process quickly so that it does not take up more time than is needed.
Why Work for Curotec
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits offered
- Ability to grow and advance your career
- Attend virtual developer conferences
- Work on cutting edge and exciting projects
Curotec je kompanija osnovana 2010. godine u Filadelfiji. Imaju globalno prisustvo na tržištu. Posao koji rade je osvojio brojne nagrade svetske organizacije koje su ih prepoznale zbog kvaliteta. Kada je reč o digitalnim poslovnim rešenjima, ne postoji nijedan izazov previše komplikovan za njih.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Preporuke se učitavaju...