We are looking to hire a full-time experienced WordPress Developer responsible for back-end development.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of WordPress CMS.
Minimum 2 years of experience.
An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Maintaining and updating existing client websites
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration - preferred