Prime Holding JSC is a premium software solution provider based in Europe with over 20 years of experience in the industry and more than 1000 successfully completed projects for clients in different parts of the world. We employ more than 250 software engineers and consultants with vast expertise across different technologies. We can consult and implement solutions. We can bring experience and implement best practices in core software development, quality assurance automation, professional services, technical support, and DevOps.
We’re looking for an experienced Wordpress Developer who strives for driving quality from concept to delivery. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality projects is really important.
- Design and implement new features and functionality for new and existing websites
- Execute on programming tasks, including custom WordPress theme development, live site migrations, site maintenance, and emergency fixes
- Possess expert-level WordPress experience; maintain best-in-class development and technical design principles
- Integrate website functions with third-party software and APIs
- 4+ years of experience in web development and web design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and experience with a custom theme and plugin development
- Experience with WooCommerce
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Understanding of web standards and best practices
- Experience with SEO optimization and structures
- Good understanding of GIT usage
Special Knowledge as an Advantage:
- Good understanding of Magento 2 development
- Experience with E-commerce systems (OpenCart, PrestaShop, etc)
- Experience with the usage PHP to create and consume web services (e.g. SOAP, REST); knowledge of RESTful principles
- Good knowledge in jQuery
- Knowledge of Docker Containers
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- Good understanding of the usage of Composer, NPM and Webpack
- Knowledge and experience in the software development life cycle.
Benefits of winning a career at Prime Holding:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation + work from home policy
- Access to a technical books library, both off- and on-line
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the Apply Now button.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.