We are looking for a C++ Developer to work as part of a new development team. This individual should have existing professional experience as a C++ developer and is comfortable working on existing code base and/or systems. The ideal candidate should also have fundamental understanding of Unix/Linux systems, as well as experience with Perl and Shell scripting. This is a full-time, work from home position, working for a US Based client of Cyrillic Software. We are looking for self-motivated and hardworking individuals who want to grow their career utilizing modern technologies and best practices.
The C++ Developer Position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with others team members on an Agile team in all aspects of the SDLC
- Create, document, and understand software/system requirements utilizing Agile best practices
- Work with peers, testers, and operations to test and validate working software
- Design and implement secure and scalable software solutions
- Participate in requirements discovery and analysis
The ideal candidate should have most of the following skills:
- Understating of Unix/Linux systems and working with C++ compilers
- Strong understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP and UDP
- Experience with shell scripting and/or Perl
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Understanding of data modeling concepts, as well as database technologies.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Experience with debuggers and compilers.
- Proficient understanding of source code management using GIT tools.
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
The following experience is also desired, but not required:
- Experience with developing and testing on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure environments
- Understanding of BDD and TDD Concepts
- Understanding of CI/CD and Automation best practices
- Experience with Java development.
- Experience and understanding of automated testing and unit testing best practices
For selected candidates that join our team, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- Work from home
- Huge potential of future growth, as well as potentially working in the US