Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Monis provides analytics, data, platforms and solutions for the Convertible Bond markets and is a recognized market leader in this growing sector with a global reputation. Our many clients include well-known financial services institutions from the banking, hedge fund, asset management, and corporate sectors.
What you will be doing
Our development teams combine technical skills with a comprehensive understanding of the financial and business problems that our solutions address.
You will be a part of an international team working on Convertible Bond products and solutions together with other software developers, business analysts and product owners.
We are looking for experienced software developer with a keen interest in financial technology to join our development team in Belgrade.
As a Senior C# Developer developer you will:
- Participate in our agile development process
- Design and develop new software or make modifications to existing software applications, adhering to industry standards and best practices
- Participate in team backlog and planning sessions, working closely with business analysts and other team members to analyze requirements and provide design recommendations
- Share knowledge and provide technical guidance to other team members within areas of expertise
- Work with technical staff to analyze and understand problems with complex software and resolve them
What you bring
- 3 or more years of professional experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Degree in software engineering, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented paradigm and the major design patterns
- Excellent C# programming skills
- Proficient in .NET technologies (Reflection, Serialization, LINQ, TPL, etc.)
- Experience in full software development lifecycle
- Extremely self-motivated and curious with the ability to pick up new concepts and code bases very quickly
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Good communication skills
Added bonus if you have
- C++ programming skills
- Financial software development experience
- Bloomberg experience
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.