About the team
Quantum is treasury system tailored for tier 1 corporates and banks. Our system enables our clients to manage their financial operation effectively. The largest world corporations are our clients. They use Quantum to analyse data and report payments, cash management and flow, banking and accounting. We are doing development with other locations mostly New Zealand.
What you will be doing
- Deliver working solutions to our clients.
- Build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understand the context of our clients, participate in solution design, drive development and testing activities, deliver solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect and QA Engineers to ensure effective coordination during the project development and delivery process.
- Actively participate in the relevant SCRUM rituals within your team (Planning Meeting, Stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Backlog review meetings, etc.).
- Develop new, enhance and configure existing features for the project/product.
- Develop automated testing (unit and integration test) participate (and automate) functional testing.
What you bring:
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in .Net/C# (MSSQL), C++ , development.
- Good knowledge of databases
- Mathematical background
- Experience working in Delphi is a plus
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming.
- Practice good coding techniques (reusability of code, code optimized for performance, etc.).
- Preferably hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills,
- Willing to work in/build an Agile team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience of integration type of work
- Experience in financial markets
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with security
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.