MentorMate is an industry veteran that meets complex business challenges with native, hybrid, and custom software development. We think big, design smart and develop fast for all screens, projects, and teams. Our headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we have an office in Sweden, five development offices in Bulgaria, and a network of remote software development partners in more than 10 countries across the globe. With over 1,200 projects completed by our 700+ top software engineers, we innovate in sectors like healthcare, education, finance, agriculture, and beyond.
As a remote partner in our network, you will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications on the latest technology platforms using proven design patterns. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards. On top of that, you can work from anywhere in the world, part- or full-time, and receive competitive pay.
- Design and build iOS consumer and business applications in healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, sports, social networks and other interesting business areas.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to the other team members
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Integrate with server-side APIs
- Work with the latest development technologies from Apple
- Daily communication with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
- Proficient with Swift or Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Significant experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Significant experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Deep understanding of Objective-C/ Swift design patterns
- Deep understanding of the memory management in the iOS platform
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Experience with code signing and delivery of iOS applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Passion for building great mobile applications
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Responsible and team-oriented person
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with other mobile development platforms (e.g. Android, Xamarin, React Native)
- Portfolio with working mobile applications
- Samples of source code
- Experience with database design and implementation
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What we offer
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity to join a community of 650+ developers worldwide
- Insured assistance from a personalized account manager
- Accounting consultations for Bulgaria-based individuals that join the network
- Clear and fair negotiation on your payment terms
- No third-party intermediaries. Open communication with our teams.
- Inspiring opportunities to work on various projects and software solutions that set standards