Our teams love using the latest web and mobile technologies. We build rich experiences that create new forms of content and improve the mechanics and comprehension of conversations.
As an iOS engineer, you will work closely with designers, user researchers, data scientists, product managers, and the engineers that support the developer platform and infrastructure. You will use your passion and in-depth knowledge of all things iOS to craft the client components and features that will shape the future.
- 4+ years experience developing mobile applications (on iOS with
- 4+ Objective-C and Swift)
- You are an experienced mobile engineer looking to make the clients application one of the best mobile experiences out there. You're someone who excels at user-centric product development and has a real passion for making beautiful, smooth, and delightful mobile experiences.
- You are customer-focused and understand that shipping impactful software involves trade-offs and collaboration.
- You want to apply your knowledge of iOS to work on a small team whose work impacts millions of users every day.
- You get stuff done and thrive in a collaborative environment that allows you to interact effectively with others.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a curiosity to understand how things work, even if they take you outside your area of expertise.
- You have experience with, and enjoy building, new products and features, and enjoy working with product managers and designers.
- You are familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
- You bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to take on problems at scale.
- You are an advocate for the principles of accessibility, and build interfaces accessible to users with disabilities
- You have empathy for your users and are interested in understanding the human impact of your work across all cultures and walks of life.
A Bachelors degree of higher is required for this role.
Akvelon is a software engineering organization focused on enabling software-centric companies to deliver on their engineering and business commitments, knowledge retention, and growth by building and operating dedicated, long term software engineering team extensions.
Ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing private companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal for 7 consecutive years, Akvelon focuses on the fundamentals: smart solutions, efficient execution, and proven methodology. Our employees are committed to providing companies with outstanding performance and persistent problem-solving.
Akvelon has helped clients from Fortune 500 companies to startups develop game changing technology and build dedicated, long-term team extensions. Companies such as Microsoft, Reddit, DoorDash, Amwell, T-Mobile, and many more have greatly benefited from working with Akvelon’s talented employees. We provide clients with the opportunity to reduce costs, increase profitability, and make their visions become a reality.
Team Extensions, Software Development, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Product Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Application and Product Development, Software Testing Services, Porting and Web-Enabling Legacy Applications, Microsoft Certified, Mobility engineering, SharePoint.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Ovo je definitivno jedna od onih kompanija koja ce naci vas, umesto da vi trazite nju. Vase je samo da imate Linkedin. Regruteri su opusteni, kulturni. HR intervju je jednostavan, a kandidati i sa osrednjim znanjem ce biti u prilici da prodju tehnicki intervju, tako da je vase samo da budete na pravom mestu u pravo vreme....
Sa celom ekipom kroz ukupno iskustvo nisam primetio nista negativno, nista mi nije zasmetalo.
Prosečna neto plata
DevOps Engineer 1 plata