Our card readers are used by over 3 million merchants to process payments in 33 countries. As we build a world where small businesses can be successful doing what they love, we’re continually expanding our range of products and services. We’ve moved far beyond our origins as a small startup. Today, we’re a truly global fintech company, with over 2800 employees spread across 3 continents. And we’re growing and diversifying more rapidly than ever before.
- Contribute to our ambitious goals by making it extremely simple formerchants all over the world to use our products
- Write efficient, testable code to help us achieve our ambitious goals
- Have a can-do mindset, finding solutions to complex technical challenges
- Collaborate with product managers and the support team to build new features for our users to help them grow their businesses
- Take an active role in mentoring your peers on engineering principles, design and implementation.
- You have demonstrable experience in a similar iOS Engineer role
- You are an expert in all things Swift
- You are knowledgeable in CI/CD
- You are familiar with developing and integrating libraries into apps.
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write flexible tests that won’t break
- You care about user interaction, usability and, of course, making the UI beautiful
Nice to have
- API Design and OpenAPI
- Snapshot testing
- Knowledge of modular architecture
- A dedicated annual L&D budget for attending conferences and advancing your career through further education. We encourage you to speak at conferences and give talks
- Dedicated time every other week for side-projects and open source initiatives as well as a yearly hackathon.
- You get 25 days of vacation and our Home Office-Policy enables you to be more flexible
- Excellent financial conditions
As startup professionals ourselves, our mission is to link aspiring engineering and design talent in Serbia with fast-growing startups in bustling Berlin. We pave the path for our clients and colleagues towards a remote first, fair-pay extended office.