Scopic is seeking a Senior JS Developer with DevOps and PHP experience to join our team of 250+ professionals across 50 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
- 4+ years of software development experience with JS
- Hands-on experience with React framework
- Software development experience with PHP
- Experience with cloud solutions and distributed systems
- AWS Cloud experience is required (EKS, ECS, ECR, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, VPC, SNS, Autoscaling, Lambda, LightSail, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFront, etc.), Azure and GCP are bonus
- Solid experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK
- Experience with Automated Provisioning through CDK or Terraform
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and good knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Proficient in Git
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and Salaried positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.