Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
This role is remote and can be based in North America and Europe
Help us scale Cryptowatch, Kraken's professional charting and trading platform. Cryptowatch has grown organically from a tiny weekend project to a popular real-time cryptocurrency charting and trading platform which people rely on all over the world. We are seeking talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
- Manually test a complicated software application
- Pay attention to minor details and find subtle regressions in functionality
- Document bugs in a thorough, consistent format
- Interact with developers to help them identify the source of issues
- Repeat the same testing procedure on a weekly scheduled basis
- Develop and document new testing procedures
- At least 5 years’ experience as a QA tester
- Proficiency with multiple web browsers
- Familiarity with Google Chrome developer tools
- Ability to write in a clear, concise, and structured manner
- A patient temperament
Nice to Have
- Web security knowledge and be able to identify possible security flaws
- Good visual intuition and be able to spot aesthetic mistakes/regressions
- Trading experience
- Interest or experience in the crypto industry
- Automation experience
- Mobile testing experience
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Watch "Top 10 Qualities of Kraken - How to Grow a Decacorn Remixed""
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
Deadline for applications: 15.11.2021.
Kraken je platforma koja je od strane nezavisnih medija konstantno ocenjivana kao najbolja i najsigurnija platforma za razmenu bitkoina. Sa seištem u San Francisku, Kraken je najveća kompanija za razmenu bitkoina u području eura. Krakenovi klijenti takođe trguju sa USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC i mnogim drugim digitalnim valutama.