At XE, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including our Currency Converter, Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. We leverage technology to deliver these services through our website, mobile apps and over the phone.
Last year, we helped nearly 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 350,000 people used us to send money overseas. Thousands of businesses relied on us for information about the currency markets, advice on managing their foreign exchange risk or trusted us with their business-critical international payments.
At XE, we share the belief that behind every currency exchange, query or transaction is a person or business trying to accomplish something important, so we work together to develop new and better currency services that put our customers first.
We are proud to be part of Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), a global leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. Under Euronet, we have brought together our three key brands – XE, HiFX and Ria Money Transfer – to become the business that XE is today.
Xe has made great progress along an exciting transition to Agile ways of working. Our teams have embraced the Scrum framework. We are driving software craftsmanship through chapters and guilds. Most of our repos are now aligned to faster container-based deployments with CI/CD pipelines. We are increasing the automation of testing, and promoting a Shift-Left approach. We are looking for passionate QA who would like to join us on this journey.
XE is seeking a Senior QA Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Senior QA Analyst will be responsible for end to end quality practices within a Scrum squad, to ensure quality standards and functionality are aligned with specifications. If you are meticulous with details and work well with interdisciplinary teams, this is the position for you.
What you’ll do
- Developing automated tests with C#, Specflow & Cypress or other technologies to ensure our apps are fit for purpose software to our users and business and maintaining the automation framework from scratch for APIs and Mobile/Web applications.
- Strong can-do attitude. Be a passionate team player who focuses on whatever is necessary to meet the Sprint goal, including if necessary, until the transition to automation is complete, working with the stakeholders to complete manual tests.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate qualitative and quantitative findings from tests.
- Support your team's decision making processes and clarify with Product the Acceptance Criteria and any non-functional requirements such as performance and scalability and their method of validation.
- Mentor and support junior QA analysts in the UK sector, including through pairing up on tasks and code reviews.
- Looking at quality from E2E perspective, constantly review quality assurance artifacts and standards. Actively participate in the QA chapters and workshops, and influence our full SDLC processes to improve quality, driving quality enhancing initiatives across the product and technology teams, supporting the right balance between local and global optimisations.
- Work to a fortnightly cadence, with a focus on value delivery and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers and architects to find the most appropriate solution or approach.
- Be part of a growing team which delights and excites millions of our customers resulting in increased revenue through App or Web of 20%.
- Evangelise the QA function as being significantly more than just testing. Keep abreast of the trends in the wider QA community, bringing in tools, techniques, ideas and approaches to benefit Xe. Governance of continuous quality assurance within the organization.
- Experience in a senior QA oriented leadership position, ideally within a similar industry.
- Experience with various test levels (smoke, functional, usability, system integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance).
- University degree in Software Development or Software Engineering or Quality Assurance diploma from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Past experience of a migration from manual to automated testing, and a passion for a Shift-Left approach.
- Experience creating and maintaining successful automation frameworks for Rest services, Mobile and Web applications
- BDD approach (e.g. Spec Flow)
- Non-functional quality assurance experience, including scalability, performance, security testing.
- SQL and object-oriented programming experience.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure i.e. Amazon Web Services.
- SDLC experience following Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to work across global teams. Ability to communicate complex technical information to various parties including non-technical members of the organisation.
- Ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- We support hybrid-working.
- Private health insurance.
We build tomorrow’s financial technology today to enhance our global community and connect the world through financial participation!
Euronet has built a unique network of networks that drives transactions in the quickly evolving global payments landscape through diverse cash-based and digitally driven services for consumers and businesses. These capabilities combined with the worldwide reach and real time power of our networks provides us — and our customers — a presence in every level of the global payments value chain.
At Euronet, our goal is to provide consumers with the most convenient options to interact with their money. With physical touch points around the world and an expansive digital presence, Euronet is a worldwide leader in financial payment solutions.
Our employees are one of the primary reasons for Euronet’s success. We are proud of our diverse and dedicated team, which works from about 60 different global offices. Since Euronet serves clients in approximately 160 countries, our employees gain unparalleled opportunities to build their careers and skills – and to grow both professionally and personally. Our competitive salary and benefits package is only a small part of the reward you receive for a career with Euronet. You will also gain experience in an exciting and dynamic field working in a role that may prove to be one of the most fulfilling of your lifetime.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
CL1 System Analyst
Dosta dobrih kolega koje su tu uvek da pomognu, ima i onih drugih, veliki je tim. Atmosfera je generalno ok, od kad je otišlo par mrakača, koji su predugo bili tu, a nisu nigde napredovali i širili svoju negativnu energiju i zastrašivali novajlije. Što se posla tiče, ima da se radi, smene su 12 sati, ali se ne ostaje se duže, predaja smene traje 5 minuta. U proseku se radi 15 smena mesečno, ukupno. Privatno zdravstveno, tim bildinzi svaki drugi-treći mesec (karting, kuglanje, paintbol, kafana...), spot bonusi i godišnji bonus, Udemy kursevi. Menadžment bez nekog većeg pritiska čak i prenaglašeno se trude da pomognu juniorima, ali komunikacija ukupno bi mogla da bude češća i sa nama koji više nismo juniori. U toku je podela tima na 3 dela da se ljudi fokusuraju na neke oblasti i rasterete, a obećavaju i da će se brže napredovati unutar i van tima. Videćemo kad zaživi.
Previše tolerancije prema mrakačima koji znaju da ubiju atmosferu kad si sa njima 12 sati, sreća pa je većina otišla. Nema nekih naričitih benefita u samom ofisu. Samo kafa i voda. Plate bi mogle malo na gore bilo je povećanje pre godinu dana, ali inflacija ga je pojela. Za sad se šuška, ali bi bilo dobro da znamo na čemu smo.
Preporuke se učitavaju...