We parter with a large retail group of family brands and businesses, making it possible for customers around the world to express themselves through fashion and design, and to choose a more sustainable lifestyle.
Our team highly values ambition, innovation, creativity, detailed analysis and a clear understanding of a broader technology landscape. We encourage people to express their individuality by bringing their creativity and ideas into practice. We believe self-motivation and proactiveness are critical keys to success.
Our work environment is versatile and challenging:
- We work closely with the development team and have consistent exposure to technical tasks.
- We communicate directly with business representatives enabling us to hear first-hand about their requirements and expectations.
- We interact daily with all roles involved in the development process and have full visibility of project activities.
eCommerce is our focus - this presents a landscape of integrated, "best of breed" technologies that the QA team are engaged with on a daily basis. Now the team is working on moving from Hybris to Fluent Commerce.
- As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering software solutions in the following areas:
- Lead quality and testing efforts on an Agile team;
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Perform functional and exploratory testing;
- Design, write and maintain automation scripts;
- Define and track quality assurance artefacts (issues, bugs, reports, documentation etc);
- Assess the level of effort for QA tasks;
- Provide Quality Assurance consultancy to clients;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Quality Engineering at Tacit Knowledge.
- Senior QA to lead other QAs;
- 3+ years of QA experience;
- Solid knowledge of an array of testing functional and non-functional testing methodologies and tools;
- Knowledge about Quality Assurance processes in an industry-wide context;
- Basic knowledge of Shell commands and scripting;
- Knowledge about HTTP protocol basics;
- Knowledge about issue-tracking software applications;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Confident in automation testing.