Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Prophet, our product, is a leading risk management platform used by the financial services industry around the world to model companies’ financial business. Prophet SaaS is the new system with single web interface and microservices run in docker containers on Cloud.
Even our QA team is already large, strong and experienced, we need more experienced QA professionals for strengthening QA automation and insuring quality of our product will sustain in the new circumstances and environment.
You will have strong support in understanding existing Prophet product, great team-mates, pleasant work environment.
What you will be doing:
The Prophet products are highly complex, work on them is challenging, but certainly a great opportunity to improve QA skills to the next level.
We are searching for the QA Analyst Senior, with the experience with automating Web interface, performance and load testing, Database testing (mentioned specializations consider and/or). You will:
- Develop and maintain test scripts, following new development
- Work with the Business Analyst and Development teams to understand risks level
- Provide good test coverage and reporting on this
- Insuring new scripts are included properly in the test automation pack
- Investigation and reporting of defects/bugs discovered, following re-test after correction
- Reporting on risks and issues, with recommended steps to resolve
- Delivering regular progress/status reports as required
- Managing all work in a co-operative team environment, using a workflow system
- Analyzing and reporting on the QA processes, with a view to ensuring continuous improvement
Additional QA team member with QA automation knowledge and experience is needed for the SaaS project.
What you bring:
- Understanding of standard testing principles, methodologies and terminology
- At least four years of experience with the QA Automation
- Web/Cloud interface testing
- Performance and Load testing
- DB testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a co-operative team environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Added bonus if you have:
- Selenium, RUF/Angular, JMeter, SaaS, MS SQL Server, ODBC
- Source control, e.g. ClearCase, VSS, SVN, Rational
- Test management software, e.g. Quality Centre, TFS
- Microsoft applications, including Office
- Virtualisation Software, including VMWare
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.