Are you an evangelist of the automate-all-the-things philosophy? If turning chaos into calm, without leaving no bug behind, is your cup of tea, we would like to have a chat with you!
We are on the lookout for a great Senior QA Automation Engineer!
As a senior QA Automation Engineer you will oversee the activities of the Quality Assurance staff for software and product design. Also, you will oversee the production of test documents, the creation of test procedures, and ensure the successful deployment of company products.
If you are looking for an opportunity to move the bar in crafting and testing products used by innovative global clients, join us to become a part of a unique team, beating the global odds from our office in Belgrade.
At Hunch you will:
- Create testing-related documentation, like test plans and test cases that are used both for manual and automation testing
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute the automated tests in order to increase the quality of software products, assuring that testing process runs smoothly
- Using the issue tracking system to help the team to identify, report and isolate issues
- Help us develop infrastructure and platform for automated testing
- Mentor less experienced QA. Reviews, designs, and implements plans to develop less skilled team members
- Lead the process of introducing new QA approaches, tools and work with the leads to implement them
- Closely coordinate planning for deployment of larger software initiatives with engineering team
We think you are good fit, if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing roles
- A clear understanding of QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply this understanding directly to concrete QA problems
- Knowledge of Cypress, Selenium or other open source QA automation frameworks
- Knowledge of Postman, SoapUI or other API testing tools
- Strong understanding of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
It would be nice if you have:
- Exposure to large traffic sites or services
- Experience with Azure DevOps, JIRA or other ticketing/bug tracking system
- Release management experience
- Experience with database management systems (both relational and non-relational)
- Able to understand and contribute to the broader picture – overall solution architecture and interfacing to the owned parts
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain abetter understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
- Step 1 – CV Submission and Review
- Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
- Step 3 – Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role
- Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a global Facebook Marketing Partner for advertising creative solutions we help marketers compete online while having fun.
Deadline for applications: 09.08.2021.