Senior QA Automation Tester
BELGRADE / NIŠ - FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of experience in automated and manual QA testing to include:
- Experience in QA test scenario development and documentation
- Experience with behaviour driven development frameworks such as Gauge or Cucumber
- Experience with an object-oriented scripting/programming language (Groovy or Java) combined with Selenium WebDriver
- Basic knowledge of UNIX OS Command Interface (preferred in macOS)
NICE TO HAVE
- Exposure to CI/CD systems such as Jenkins and container technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of testing RESTful web services and related authentication standards such as OAuth is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of testing mobile apps using a framework such as Appium is preferred, but not required
The QA Automation Tester is responsible for development, maintenance and execution of automated and manual tests of the company’s software.
- Design, develop, and execute test scenarios and automated tests to ensure that the application meets the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- Conform to procedures for software configuration and the delivery pipeline for test development
- Perform acceptance and user experience testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
- Work with product managers and developers to review features, user stories, and acceptance criteria and estimate effort
- Troubleshoot application and data issues in development and test environments
This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills equal to the challenges of a complex application and industry. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to successfully collaborate with teammates.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the end-user. Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas. Must work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
Are you an ACE of Test Automation and want to find all those hidden bugs? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You like testing and write killa’ test scripts
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome testing team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “testing” your middle name?
WHO ARE WE?
- You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
- GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us and make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies.
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- We are very proud of our office space which includes a large private garden with trees (and a waterfall).