We are looking for a
Senior QA Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well renowned software development company!
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our major digital growth journey!
Consolia is part of an international company that operate in several European countries such as Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark. For the past ten years Consolia has established a strong presence in Serbia with a team of experienced and skilled developers.
With a decade long experience in a software development industry, we are a reliable, well-established and trustworthy partner to many companies. We have developed a strong team-based approach and together we create innovative software products for multiple markets.
As we are expanding our QA team we are looking for a QA Engineer to work with us and develop the best possible product. The Senior QA Engineer and the team owns the product which is one of many in the company’s product catalog. You will be building Test Automations (Ghost Inspector), integration tests (Postman), use exploratory testing, perform regression tests (Zephyr) and assure the delivery of a top-quality end products. The Senior QA Engineer is responsible to set up routines and ensure that quality acceptance criteria are met (i.e. apps, booking systems and other functionalities) when working with new platforms. We primarily work with backend systems in Azure, apps in React Native, and websites in SiteVision and Kentico. DevOps is also managed in Azure.
- The ideal candidate has 2+ years of lead experience as a QA Engineer with a passion for quality and an extensive knowledge in the area.
- Experience in test automation and performance.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Application testing on mobile devices and platforms for Android and iOS.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of software testing methodology and best practices while maintaining and enforcing quality standards.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented with a self-starter personality.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in English.
If you happen to have worked in the health care industry or have interest to do so, this will be an exciting challenge for you.
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Great office space at a very good location
- Opportunity to work in a team of highly professional people
- Engaging work atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Regular team building activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership etc.
We look forward seeing your application for this position. Send your CV in English electronically.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs.