- Be part of the fast growing .NET teams working on platforms for our renown Swiss clients
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for website using the latest industry standards and best practices
- Work with other business stakeholders in order to gather business requirements and implement solutions that follows industry standards
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience in software development with a strong emphasis in application design and development for ASP.NET and/or .NET.
- Highly experienced in ASP.NET MVC with C#
- Proficient in OO Design Principles and design patterns
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or related fields
- Experience working in SOA technologies and developing WCF services
- Experience with MS SQL
- Leadership potential
- Customer focus
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Good spoken and written English skills
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance, sports, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education, conferences, team buildings
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
Youngculture je švajcarska softverska kompanija osnovana 1996. godine, sa 180 zaposlenih na lokacijama u Cirihu, Minhenu, Beču, Beogradu, Nišu i Iasi. Kompanija Youngculture je specijalizovana za rešenja za poslovne oblasti: nearshore razvoj softvera, e-commerce, veb i mobilne apikacije. Youngculture razvija softverska rešenja za brojne međunarodne klijente, korišćenjem najnovijih tehnologija i metoda.
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.